UX Labs - Product Designer
We are looking for the next Product Designer to join our team and craft the user experience for digital products and platforms to meet their various users needs.
In this role, you should be user centered designer, based on data you are able to understand the different users and their journey, therefore be able to create outstanding interactions and visual designs.
You will be responsible for creating personas, sitemaps, journey maps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, UI's and mockups. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is great to have.
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes according to the needs of our clients.
- Find creative ways to solve UX challenges.
- Collaborate with different team members to implement attractive designs.
- Define the right interaction models and evaluate their success.
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback.
- Understand product specifications, conduct user research, and understand users needs .
- Analyze the existing applications and evaluate their UX effectiveness.
- Consider the HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) element of the design.
- Communicate the scenarios, interaction models, end to end experiences and user experience designs to the team working on the product.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Identify the problems in designs, suggest and reflect the best possible solutions.
- Stay updated about the products of competitors and the latest industry trends.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in one of the following: Product Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer, or what is similar.
- Strong skills in design & prototyping softwares such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Strong communication and soft-skills.
- Extensive knowledge of best UX Design practices to design outstanding solutions.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Strong understanding of User-Centered Design (UCD).
- Ability to effectively communicate the design processes.
- Strong understanding of user interfaces and interaction design.
- Strong knowledge of user tests and usability testing.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Exceptional listener skills.