We are looking for an experienced UI Designer to join our team and craft visually appealing interfaces for digital products and platforms, ensuring the best possible user experience.
As the UI Designer, you will focus on the visual aspects of the user journey, developing mood boards and design systems, and ensuring functionality and user-friendliness.
A strong portfolio showcasing impeccable UI designs, mood boards, design systems, and other technical projects is essential for this position.
- Design intuitive and engaging user interfaces for digital products.
- Create and develop mood boards to help visualize and communicate design ideas.
- Develop and maintain design systems to ensure consistent and coherent visual designs across various platforms and products.
- Translate user requirements into design elements, graphics, and interactive components.
- Collaborate with UX designers and other team members to ensure cohesive designs.
- Understand and incorporate brand guidelines and visual identity into the design.
- Evaluate existing interfaces and recommend design enhancements.
- Ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
- Conduct usability testing specific to the interface designs and modify them year based on feedback.
- Communicate design ideas, styles, mood boards, design systems, and interactive details to development teams.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends to ensure the creation of cutting-edge designs.
Provide and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a UI Designer or similar role.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills required.
- Good background working with governmental and enterprise services and products.
- Proficiency in design & prototyping software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Strong understanding of color schemes, layouts, typography, and user interface design principles.
- Experience creating and utilizing mood boards and design systems in the design process.
- Ability to create cohesive and visually appealing design systems.
- Exceptional listener skills with the ability to take feedback and incorporate it into design decisions.
- Strong communication and soft-skills to effectively articulate design choices.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects under tight timelines.
- Strong understanding of responsive and mobile design.
- Extensive knowledge of modern UI design practices and trends.
- Detail-oriented with an eye for aesthetics and visual details.
- Solid problem-solving skills and a passion for staying updated with the latest industry trends.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, product managers, and UX designers.them