We are looking for an enthusiastic UX Researcher to join our team in Saudi. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on research tasks and projects where you will perform various user research activities such as user interviews, usability tests, focus groups, and more.
- Plan research projects, including research strategy, scripts, and research environment
- Moderate research sessions such as usability testing, user interviews, card sorting, focus groups, and more.
- Collaborate with our clients to understand their requirements and needs.
- Analyze and synthesize research findings into actionable insights.
- Communicate and explain research findings to design and development teams.
- Conduct desk UX research activities, such as heuristic evaluation, competitor analysis, comparable problems, and more.
- Recruit and screen users that fit into certain criteria or user persona.
- Develop user personas and user journey maps.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Previous experience in one of the following: UX Research, UX Design, UI Designsoft skills, or what is similar.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong communication and soft skillscertain criteria.
- Extensive knowledge of best UX Design practices to design outstanding solutions.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate the design processes.
- Strong understanding of user interfaces and interaction design, user-centered design, and design thinking.
- A keen eye for detail.